- All students must be registered before they can be considered for admission.
- Registration for Class X and XII is open only to those whose parents are on transfer to Udaipur and are from CBSE affiliated schools.
- Registration form incorporated in the prospectus should be fully and correctly filled in.
- It must reach the school office along with all the necessary documents and registration fee by the prescribed date.
- Registration does not ensure admission.
- No student shall be admitted in Class IX and above in a school affiliated with the Board after 31st day of August of the year except with prior permission of the Chairman, CBSE/Competent Authority as may have been defined in the State/Union Territory Education Acts.
- Only registered students will be considered for admission
Admission to Class XI
Science, Commerce and Arts at the commencement of the session will be considered on the basis of the availability of seats.
Withdrawal and Transfer Certificate
- For the withdrawal of a student, one month's clear notice must be given on the prescribed form available in the office, to be filled in and signed by the parent personally and submitted in the Principal's office. In the absence of one month's clear notice, a month's fee and charges will be payable.
- The Transfer Certificate will be provided to the students only after all the accounts and dues have been cleared.
- The preparation of the certificate and clearance of caution money will take one week.